Friday, May 1, 2009

Let's Try This Again...

Looks like Tyler has another chance to be a big brother!
I'm pregnant again, and this time due January 3, 2010. So I'm only about 5 weeks along, and very nervous while very hopeful at the same time. I'm praying that the next 7 weeks pass quickly and uneventfully so I can enjoy my pregnancy and planning for the new arrival.

We were going to wait til Mother's Day to break the news to our families, but yeah right... this is me remember? The least patient person in the world! We told everyone yesterday and of course, they're all thrilled. Kels has already dubbed him/her Adam, just like she did Tyler and the angel baby. I hate to disappoint her, but I highly doubt we will name this one Adam either. ;)

As for gender, my gut feeling is girl. And I will be honest about wanting another boy... Of course I will be thrilled with either though. Tory says his gut feeling is girl too. We shall see...

1 comment:

Sara Joy said...

Ohhh Launi!!! CONGRATS! I'll be praying for you to have a wonderful pregnancy!!! *Big Hugs*