Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things I don't want to forget

I found Tyler using his toy hammer and screwdriver on his leg. When I asked what he was doing, he said "Leg hurts. Fixin' it."

When I put Ty to bed, I always say "Goodnight Sugar Pie." If I start to walk out before saying it, he reminds me by saying "Sugar Pie!", except when he says it, it sounds like "Sugey Pie." ♥

When I ask Tyler how to spell his name, he says "T! Y!" lol

When asked how old he is, he says "miiig boy!" (Big boy, of course.)

Ty came running into the room with a pair of toy pliers saying "Ty cut Mama's hair now."

He picks out his clothes every day. His #1 outfit choice? Bright orange Toy Story t-shirt, Toy Story swimsuit, two different Toy Story socks, and Toy Story light-up cowboy boots (or sometimes Toy Story light-up tennis shoes). No wonder Tory called Tyler a "walking poster for Toy Story"! 

When Ty is standing up at the toilet but nothing is happening, he looks down and tells himself to "GO!" 

When he's feeling goofy while eating, he says "deeeee-licious" after every single bite.

He counts to 11, except he says "1, 2, 11" (He does know all the numbers to 11, but he usually gets lazy...)

He spreads a burp cloth or a baby blanket on his lap before he holds Lia.

Once he was bouncing on the bed saying "bounce bounce bounce". I told him he needed to stop bouncing. He stopped, thought for a second, and continued bouncing. This time saying "jump jump jump."

When he farted, I asked what he's supposed to say. He said "thank you". lol

He hopped onto his motorcycle and headed out the room saying "See you soon. Going Kohl's."



Translations from "Tyler" to English:
miiiiig = big
grink = drink
eebo = Nemo
Asses = Atlas  (Mee's dog)


No comments: