Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby News!

Today I had my first ultrasound. My first official information about the pregnancy! Since Tory lost his job, we lost our insurance, so I haven't seen a doctor yet. A friend told me about a place who does free ultrasounds, so of course I checked it out. Sure enough, they got me in and I got an ultrasound, along with a whole bunch of pictures!

{Head on the left. Body, arms, legs on the right.}

The baby has a very strong heartbeat and was doing cartwheels and some kick-boxing the whole time. ♥  He/she sat still at one point giving us a good profile shot, but unfortunately the nurse didn't take a picture during that time.

{A semi-profile shot, with the head on the left and an arm and a leg going from left to right}

Baby is measuring at 11 weeks 1 day, which is almost a week more than we thought. The due date is July 25, 2010. They scheduled me for another ultrasound in a week, but I may reschedule that so my mom can come. Either way, I'll get another free u/s soon. :)

{Tory's favorite: Alien Baby!!}



No comments: