Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Small Baby Update

Today was Free Ultrasound #2. :)  I am 14 weeks and 1 day pregnant, due sometime in the end of July. The 25, 26, or 30 depending on who I decide to listen to! I'm kinda hoping this baby is a little late, and born on August 9. Why? Because Tyler's birthday is 06.07.08, and I think it'd be really neat if this one was 08.09.10.

Anyway, everything is still looking great according to the ultrasound, which of course is terrific news! My mom, my sister, Abby, and Tory's mom all got to come and see the ultrasound with me.

Here's the little one today:
Head is on the left, you can't see the arms in this one, and the looong legs are bent and going up and to the left. ♥

I should have health insurance back by next week, so I should be able to go see a doctor soon. :)

1 comment:

Sara Joy said...

What a little peanut! Im so happy for you! That would be awesome if your second was born on Aug 9th :) My little guy is scheduled to enter the world on March 2 ~ 3-2-1....0 :) Gotta love fun birthdays :) Good Luck with your little 14 week old peanut!!!!