Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Day again. Still.

 Playing in the snow, take two.
{Disclaimer: Most of these pictures are... terrible. My lens kept fogging up and the falling snow made it hard to get clear pictures. But I had to post them anyway. This is me, after all.}

Tory, Tyler, and Grandma got bundled up and went outside for a second time this afternoon. I went outside... minus the bundling up. (A mistake. I couldn't feel my right hand for quite some time. lol)

This time we added one of my scarves. I think it really adds to the cuteness. ♥
 

Helping Grandma clean off the bushes

The dogs joined us for a while too. Did I mention that Dex LOVES the snow??

Tyler and Grandma

Standing in the snow. Yes, he's standing! It's pretty deep...
 
 

Is he not the handsomest??

6pm Tonight:
(That's 19 inches in case you couldn't tell. But I actually think it's a little more. I was hurrying.)

1 comment:

Kris said...

those last two pics of Tyler are precious! Love it!