Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

 I'll start by saying that we did not get very many good pictures this Christmas. Not many at all. But here's what I got, along with a description of our day. :)

Tyler woke up Christmas morning and found Fergie the Frog waiting for him upstairs. This was one of many, many, many gifts from his grandma and grandpa. We celebrated Christmas with them the next day, so this was the only one that morning.


Playing with the antlers was fun too.

We headed over to my family's house for the day. The plan was to go over around 10am, but sometime between 8:30-9 my sister, Kels, texted us and said to get our butts over there so they could open presents. ;)
We obliged.

Tyler was spoiled completely rotten, as expected.
He opened lots and lots and lots and lots of presents.

He loved this balloon:

But really what he liked best was collecting bows! He went around to everyone's present piles, taking bows off and, for some reason, piling them all in my mom's lap! Crazy kid!

Me and my Oaf

Playing with his grandma and one of his new toys

All the girls working hard on Christmas dinner: A Mexican feast!! It was soooooo good.

What's for dessert? Christmas cookies of course!

We attempted a whole bunch of family photos, but failed miserably.

The next morning, we celebrated Christmas with Tory's family. No pictures of that, because I'd left my camera at my parent's house.

We had a terrific two days of Christmas this year!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

looks like fun! What is it about balloons anyway? LOL