Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Same Day, Different Park

Yesterday was just too beautiful to let it go to waste, so after Tyler's nap I gathered him and Dex up and we headed out to another park.

When we first got there, Dexter started growling and doing his low "something's wrong" bark. There was not a person in sight, so I had no idea what the crazy dog thought was wrong...
I figured it out when we walked over to this:
He thought it was the most terrifying thing ever!! Aaaahhhh I love my dog!


Tyler thought it was pretty funny to pet Dex through
the jungle gym. ♥

Dex spent most of the time eating acorns. (Again, I love my dog) He only looked up when I asked if he wanted to outside... not the brightest crayon in the box! ;)
What a beautiful dog!!

We also went on a walk through the woods and by the water. I didn't take any pictures, because walking an excited Great Dane and making sure a 16 month old keeps up/stays with me (out of the water!) took all my attention. :) But trust me, they enjoyed themselves!

This seems to be a theme after the park. I have a few pictures that look just like this!

No comments: