Friday, October 30, 2009

Barbecue Sauce

I learned something new today. Something very obvious, actually.

Never leave a toddler unattended when there is barbecue sauce on his tray. Trust me.

He thought it was the funniest thing!

"Bath? I don't need a bath!"

I won, and he did get a bath. But I didn't mention that barbecue sauce happens to stain his skin. Yep, this picture is after I scrubbed his little face. Oops!!
Poor guy looks like he's having an allergic reaction or something. :(  He's not, it really does stain him! Every time. Which is why I don't give it to him and then leave the room. Ever...

2 comments:

Sara Joy said...

Oh my word... I had NO idea BBQ Sauce would stain. That is Hysterical!!!! Im so glad you took pics :)

Kris said...

LOL Oh no! We dont give Colin sauce like that for dipping. I see the mess I get with mashed potatoes, mac n cheese or spaghetti sauce...no need to give him bbq or ranch or anything like that!