Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Poor Poor Teething Boy

Last week I felt that Tyler was growing his two bottom molars. The bottom left one was just breaking through the gums, and the bottom right was a little behind, but definitely on it's way too. Silly me, I didn't think to feel for the top ones.

Well, this evening I stuck my finger in there again to check the progress. I was very pleased and surprised to find that he has three molars all the way in and one molar almost broken through. No wonder the poor guy has been fussy lately! So both top ones are here and the bottom left is here. The bottom right should be through any minute now.

It was pretty funny: Tory and I were talking about them the other day, and he mentioned that it's great that Tyler is getting the molars, because now he can eat anything with no trouble. I told him that he already eats anything with no issues! Those molars won't make a difference in his diet. :)

No comments: