Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tory/Dada!

Today is Tory's 24th birthday. I like his birthday now. He used to tease me about being younger (by just 12 days!)... like when he turned 18 and I was still just 17. Or when he turned 21 and I was still a baby at 20. But now, my dear husband is afraid of age, and I will always be 12 days younger. HA. He will hit the (to him) dreaded 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, and so on before I do. hahahahaha

Anyway... here's a picture of Tory's (and Tyler's... or so he thought) birthday cake. Which we had on Sunday, and which no, I did not make nor did I purchase. Let's just say I slacked off in the cake department. His mom got it for him. :)


But I did get him a present. And yes, I wrapped it in kiddie paper. To help ease the pain of getting old. Tyler got his Daddy a season of Family Guy on DVD... because they like to watch it together. ;)

~It must be fun to be a toddler, because no matter who a present is for or what the occasion is, he gets to open it. lol

No comments: