Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Project- Finished March 1st, 2009

I'm rarely actually proud of myself, but this is an exception. ;) I've been making baby quilts for a couple months now, and recently decided to attempt a much larger project- A queen size quilt for my bed! Voila! I finished it 2 days ago, and am pretty darn pleased with it. I'm going to make some pillow shams to match it so the blanket won't be up over what are currently ugly pillows. I have a real live bed now! *sigh*
Now to keep the Great Dane off of it...
Pictures of my other completed projects

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Oh how crafty! I'm impressed! I am crafty in a lot of ways, sewing however, is not one of them. I can repair lost buttons and that is it. Any job bigger than that I actually hand over to my husband, who has been known to hem a few pairs of pants for me (blush)!