Sunday, March 1, 2009

I want a Boxer

That's all.

I've been perusing the "show-offs" section of the Boxer forum I'm on, and I now need one. Puppy or geezer, I really don't care.
I'm tempted to ask our landlord if we can bring another dog home, but somehow I think he'll say no. When we first found this place, the listing said NO dogs. We asked if he would make an exception for Dexter and he did. A Great Dane is a BIG exception! haha I'm thinking 2 dogs won't be happening here. So now I'm seriously looking for other places that will allow them. Is it weird that I'm willing to move in order to have another canine companion?? I think yes. Maybe I should just ask the landlord, the worst he can say is no! Or maybe I should just stop looking at all the gorgeous pictures of Boxers... Nah! I'll ask the landlord... ;)

1 comment:

Shelby said...

There is the occasional day I'd offer you one (or both) of mine, but I sure do love those crazy dogs. Dex would probably love a Boxer buddy.