Sunday, July 26, 2009

"I think I can"

Tyler has a shape-sorter that has stumped him so far. He usually tries to put the circle in the square or some such thing, thus getting very upset with himself and giving up. (what can I say? I passed my "impatient gene" on to my son. Sorry Tyler!) Tonight he was playing with it, and got frustrated when he couldn't figure it out but he kept at it and finally did it! Like everything else, it was documented on camera. :)

How does this thing work?? I don't think I like the star...

I'll try this one. Maybe if I poke it with my finger? Nope, not really!

Hooray for me!! I did it! (He likes to clap for himself when he does something good. ♥)


I think my little man is gonna understand this toy soon. We'll keep working on it. ;)

1 comment:

Kris said...

way to go Tyler!