Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toothy Grin

The almost-9-month-old has SIX teeth! I have been trying for almost a month now to get a natural picture of him smiling and showing them off, but that's virtually impossible. You gotta be creative to get what you want from a child! So here he is, lying on his changing table being tickled mercilessly so he'd laugh and "show me" his teeth! I'm pretty proud to have thought of this.


He sure is on a roll with tooth growing! I feel so bad for him though, he hasn't had a break.
6 months was the bottom 2 teeth, one right after the other.
7 months, same thing. 2 top teeth at almost the same time.
8 months, the next 2 top teeth, yet again coming in together.
Now he's just about 9 months, and I think #7 and #8 are on their way. He's been fussy and a bit feverish last night and today, and that was exactly how he was just before his previous 6 teeth showed themselves. Poor kiddo.

No comments: