Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby #2

I did it! I kept the big secret for over 3 weeks! We found out I was pregnant in the beginning of December, and since it was such good timing, we agreed to keep it quiet until Christmas day. Over the weeks leading up to Christmas, I convinced Tory to let me tell Zach, since he was out on his ship for a few more weeks, and of course, only if he promised not to tell. I also told Brandi, because I just can't keep a secret! But I managed to hide it from everyone else, and I'm proud!

I wanted to spill the news in a unique and fun way, and eventually came up with this. They're baby bottles filled with pink and blue M&Ms. I wrapped them up in Christmas paper, and we gave one to each of our parents.


They were all surprised, as expected, and we got to catch their reactions on camera!



1 comment:

Shelby said...

oh wow! you brave girl!! Congratulations, how exciting!